Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Spring/Summer Reading

I went to Barnes & Noble a week or two ago and I found some new books in the bargain section. With spring finally here and summer right around the corner I wanted a few books to fit the season. I picked up the following books:
I rated this book 4 out of 5 stars on Goodreads

Currently reading


Ok so The Husband's Secret isn't a spring/summer book, but I have wanted to read it for awhile and it does have a flower on the cover.  I already read The Recipe Club, and I started Spring Fever a couple days ago.

Monday I went back to Barnes & Noble because I needed to pick up a book for a readalong I will be participating in.  So I grabbed a couple more books as well.

Another summer book!

Heard great things about this book.

Purchased for the readalong
Any suggestions on must read spring/summer titles?


xoxo Gwen

No comments:

Post a Comment