Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Roasted Buffalo Cauliflower

"It's not a diet, it's a lifestyle."

Seriously I've never been a fan of diets or the lifestyle of a diet. I have gone vegetarian a few times, I've fasted, and I have tried meat alternatives.  I always seem to fail because I usually go "all in". I don't take baby steps. I leap! Needless to say yes, I am a meat eater.  I feel like it's MEA (Meat Eaters Anonymous). I don't eat meat daily but it is in my diet.  Why? Because that's the way it's been my whole life (minus the few vegetarian stages I went through).  Needless to say I am trying to once again steer away from meat and picking up new, fresh recipes featuring fruits, vegetables, and spices in a different way.  In fact one of my sorority sisters made a veggie lasagna for initiation night and it was fabulous!  I'm so grateful she shared the recipe.  I can't wait to try making it.

I need easy and quick things too.  I am always on the go, have a very busy schedule and I have found that's been one of my greatest downfalls when trying to stick with it. Pinterest to the rescue!  Recently I found a recipe for Roasted Buffalo Cauliflower via The Snarky Chickpea Blogger.

Last night I made some and it was delicious.  All I did was cut up a head of cauliflower and tossed it with buffalo sauce.  Then I baked it in the oven for 25 mins on 425.  To check out the original recipe by The Snarky Chickpea just click on the link above.


xoxo Gwen

No comments:

Post a Comment