Monday, January 27, 2014

The Pocket Scavenger by Keri Smith

I picked up this book last summer and I got going on a few pages and then my life just got busy and I stuck it on my bookshelf until inspiration sparked.  Today was that day.  This afternoon (in 2 hours actually) I will be in the dentist office getting a root canal.  Yikes!  I am nervous and anxious so I had to find something to keep me busy this morning/early afternoon.  Added to that was the absolutely depressing weather the past week and I just had to do something.
Needless to say it's afternoon now and the sun is shining and feels so good.  I just had to go for a walk and pick up some things to pop in, glue down, and tape in the book.


I'd also like to pick up Wreck this Journal also by Keri Smith.  It looks like lots of fun.  Have you tried any of the books in this series?  I'd love to see some of your pages!

xoxo Gwen

No comments:

Post a Comment