Friday, January 17, 2014

Mini Drugstore Haul

Target and CVS mini haul

Purchased at Target:  

Essie nail polish #024 color Marshmallow.  I have been wanting to try this color forever!  I love a classic white nail even though I think it's not an everyday color.  Better suited for winter parties and summer time. That didn't stop me from base coating my nails, applying 2 coats of Essie Marshmallow and topping with my RUSH 60 second high speed top coat.  Loving it so far.  $8.49

Maybelline Baby Lips lip balm #95 color Strike a Rose.  I bought this on a whim because I hoped it would smell like roses.  It doesn't and it is tinted {in my opinion} a juvenile pink color.  I probably will not be wearing this often - if at all.  $3.49

Purchased at CVS:  

CVS brand Cleaning & Makeup remover towelettes.  These are cheap and work great for me.  This was a repurchase.  The scent is fresh and the towelettes have a soft texture.  They nourish with vitamin E and triple tea antioxidant complex. (lost receipt)

Marc Anthony Curl Defining Lotion.  I absolutely love this product!  It is another repurchase.  My other tube is almost completely gone.  The first time I purchased it because I have long, thick and curly hair.  It can be challenging, so I am always on the lookout for good and cheap products for my hair.  I had never tried a "lotion" for my hair before.  The texture of the product is similar to a gel like lotion.  The scent of this product is also amazing.  It is a light lemon scent that reminds me of lemon meringue pie.  100% satisfied with this product! (lost receipt)

Maybelline Baby Lips lip balm #05 Quenched.  Another repurchase.  My mother in law "borrowed" mine when she was in the hospital and after her release she never gave it back.  I enjoy the smooth application and the summertime scent of this product.  Not lending this one out.  $4.29 

Covergirl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3-in-1 foundation #820 color Creamy Natural.  I bought this product to replace my old Covergirl Nature Luxe foundation (which I loved)!  I just bought this last night so have not used it yet.  It promises all-day flawless coverage, lasting power of primer, coverage of a concealer, and blendability of a foundation. $11.99

xoxo Gwen

No comments:

Post a Comment