Thursday, January 9, 2014

It's the simple things...

Yesterday I had one of those days where nothing was going right.  I woke up late.  I forced myself to go to the gym and both treadmills were broken in one way or another.  The stationary bike wasn't working.  My Jeep would not start and I had to walk home in the cold.  Finally, we figured out it was my battery and I got a jump so I could park the Jeep back at my apt.  After Daniel got home we went and looked at 3 separate places for a battery and none of them had the size I needed.

I guess we all have those days.  It was depressing and I was in a bad mood for much of the day.  I made hot tea and tried watching my shows and relaxing but I would always get side track with something.  So yesterday was a bit of a jumble, that's for sure.  When I talked to Daniel about it he said we had to have bad days to appreciate the good days.  I don't know if I actually believe that, but it reminded me of this....



xoxo Gwen

No comments:

Post a Comment