Tuesday, December 31, 2013

New Year's Eve 2013

It is hard for me to reflect upon the past year.  It all seems like such a blur really.  I started the year with spring semester with school, then continued in the summer and fall.  Between school and work, and the other things I managed to squeeze in between, it sort of all ran together.  I will definitely say the 2nd half of the year was better than the first.

I have a lot of things to look forward to in the new year and I have set some personal goals.  I will be starting school again in just a couple weeks and I am sure my schedule will fill up just as fast as it did last year.  I added more responsibilities to my plate for the coming school year so organization will remain very important.  I also had the privilege of meeting the fantastic ladies of Alpha Sigma Alpha Tidewater Alumnae and hope to join them this spring.  I will be submitting paperwork for a bid sometime soon.

This evening I am going to a party at a friend's house.  I hope whatever your plans are you have fun and stay safe.  2014 could be our best year yet!

Ready for your midnight kiss?
xoxo Gwen

No comments:

Post a Comment