Friday, December 13, 2013

Gift Guide via Etsy

I browse Pinterest far more than I should.  I can sit down and pass hours clicking through pins, boards and comments for inspiration.  It has become my go-to for holiday decor, meal planning, fashion, etc.  I often find the cutest gifts ideas pinned via Etsy, another site I have grown quite fond of.

Below I list my Top 5 gift ideas (for women) via Etsy:


1.  Monogrammed Envelop Clutch by Janet @ ThePreppyThread 

2.  Little Foxes 2014 Calendar by Stacie @ Gingiber

3.  Midi stacking Dainty Rings by Kelly Jo @ DurangoDreamDesigns

4.  Eco-friendly Lip Balms by Irina @ PhoenixBotanicals

5.  State (of your choice) Acrylic Necklace by Josh n Hannah @ ShilohValleyDesigns

I hope this gave you some ideas for any last minute shopping you still have left to do.  There are several other gift guides out there which also have some good ideas.  Happy Etsy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment