Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Irish Cream

Over the weekend I had the Cookies & Cocktails party and decided to make a batch of home-made Irish Cream.  It turned out delicious.  I got the recipe from my fiance's mother a couple Christmas's ago.  This was my first attempt and I consider it a success.

Irish Cream

Ingredients:
1-2 cups of whiskey (I used 2 cups of Bushmill's Irish whiskey)
1 (14oz) can Eagle Brand sweetened condensed milk
4 eggs
2 cups whipping or light cream
2 TBSP instant coffee (I used Maxwell House original)
1 tsp vanilla
2 TBSP chocolate syrup (optional)

Combine all ingredients in a blender (I used my Magic Bullet) except cream and mix well.
Then slowly add the cream with the blender running.
Pour into carafe with lid (or another container).
Refrigerate - shake well before serving.

 

 






**Irish Cream can be kept for a max of 3-4 weeks**

No comments:

Post a Comment