Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Holiday Blog Tag 2013

1.  What is your favorite thing about Christmas?
~Decorating, buying the perfect gift for someone, spending time with family & friends, parties, lights, the food, time off of work & school

2.  When you were a kid, what did you leave for Santa on Christmas Eve?
~Milk & Cookies

3.  Do you and/or your family have any Christmas traditions?
~Growing up my sister and I got to open one present on Christmas Eve & saved the rest for Christmas morning.  Now my fiance’s birthday is Dec 24th and we save everything Christmas for the 25th.

4.  When decorating, do you go all out or just do a small amount of decorating?
~I would like to say I go all out, but living in an apt I do not have much storage space so for now a small amount.

5.  What is your favorite Christmas dinner food?
~Ham

6.  What is your favorite Christmas movie?
~I don’t know if I have a favorite.  I have the Hallmark channel on before Thanksgiving and on into the New Year.  I like The Christmas Story, etc., but I do not think I have ever seen Miracle on 34th Street.

7.  What is your favorite Christmas song?
~So many good ones to choose just one!

8.  What was your favorite gift you ever received?
~My open heart necklace from Kay’s jeweler’s.  It was the 1st Christmas with my fiance.

9.  What is your favorite Christmas memory?
~Singing Happy Birthday to Jesus with my sister on Christmas morning.

10.  Does it snow where you live?
~It can, but hardly lasts more than a day or two if it does.

11.  Do you own an “ugly holiday sweater”?
~No

12.  How chocolate or eggnog?
~Both.

13.  Have you ever been kissed under a mistletoe?
~Yes



No comments:

Post a Comment