Thursday, July 10, 2014

Updated Summer 2014 Bucket List

As we head into the second week in July I am able to cross off 2 more things on my Summer 2014 Bucket List.  See the list below (new accomplishments are bolded red). 
I still want to get back to the beach (hopefully OBX), but I did go down to the oceanfront on July 5th for a stroll on the boardwalk, some great pizza, and a fireworks show. It was a fun night. Then just this week I was able to spend some time with in the pool with two of my friends. Also a lot of fun.

Visit the Chrysler Museum   June 20, 2014

Go to the Norfolk Botanical Gardens  June 29, 2014

Go to as many festivals as I can  ~~Bayou Boogaloo (June 21, 2014)

Go to a Concert

Spend time with my Big

Shop the Farmer's Market

Stay involved with the LTVB  June 1, 10, 11, 12, 23, 2014

Visit the D'Art Center

Read (a lot)  ~~The Husband's Secret (by Liane Moriarty), Mockingjay (by Suzanne Collins), Eleanor & Park (by Rainbow Rowell), Ladies Night (by Mary Kay Andrews)

Pick fresh berries  June 22 & 28, 2014

Make smores over a fire

Craft (at least 2 things)

Go to the beach! July 5, 2014

Go swimming July 8, 2014

Go hiking


xoxo Gwen

No comments:

Post a Comment