Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Ear Ache & Ice Pick Headaches

I can't believe it's already Tuesday of a new week. Last week was a complete whirlwind with each and every night spent at the theatre for tech week for the production of Follies at Little Theatre of Virginia Beach. It was a blast! Now it's on with the show. Opening weekend was a bit magical and a little messy too.

Saturday I had an ear ache pretty much all day. Thanks to some drops and cotton shoved in my ear by Sunday morning the ear ache was gone. Then came the ice pick headaches. They feel more like lightning headaches as a quick surge (or spike) shooting through my head. I dealt with those headaches off and on Sunday and all day yesterday. Thankfully I didn't have to work my full morning shift at work. My boss was very sympathetic.

When things get tough, remember:

xoxo Gwen

No comments:

Post a Comment