Tuesday, July 1, 2014

June Hits & Misses

Hits
In no particular order:

Baby Lips {Coral Crush}*




Southern Tide Bed sheets*

Eleanor & Park {by Rainbow Rowell}**

Reef flip flops*

Paper Mache necklace (purchased at the Chrysler Museum)*


All the fresh blackberries I have been able to pick from my backyard**

*Find a picture on my Instagram feed
**Find two pictures on my Instagram feed

Probably my #1 favorite pick of the month had to be Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell. The book was absolutely amazing. It has been added to the list of my all time favorite books. Seriously it's that good.

Misses
Barefoot's Spa Professional Exfoliating Polish - Influenster sent me a coupon so I could purchase this product at my local Walmart free of charge. While I enjoy testing a product I always feel bad when I do not like a product. The only positive things going for this product is the price and the scent. I have used almost the entire tube now and will not be repurchasing.

My picture (Norfolk Botanical Garden)
xoxo Gwen

No comments:

Post a Comment