Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Bath & Body Works Sale

I haven't shopped at Bath & Body Works in awhile. Not because I forgot about them, or found a replacement per say, but when I shop there I tend to stock up, and things last awhile. Christmas of 2012 I got one of everything from their Winter/Christmas line. I am still using the last bits of my absolute favorite lotion, Twisted Peppermint.

A couple weeks ago I went to lunch with a friend and afterwards we saw the huge sale signs hanging in Bath & Body Works, so of course we had to go in. I ended up with a few candles, hand sanitizers, and the Dark Kiss shower gel.

Yesterday with some coupons in hand I ventured back to Bath & Body Works and they are still having huge sales going on. Secretly I hope their prices stay this low forever.


$20 with $30 purchase
New & Favorite Scents $6.00

3-Wick Candles $12.00
xoxo Gwen

No comments:

Post a Comment