Friday, June 20, 2014

Summertime Crafting {Washi Tape}

One of my favorite things about summertime is having the time to craft, or better making the time to craft. I've been in love with the delicate Japanese masking tape (aka washi tape) forever. Now you can find it at Office Depot and Wal-Mart. We can thank Scotch brand for that. One of my favorite places to order it online is a company called Cutetape. They literally have dozens upon dozens of cute washi tape and other packaging, party, and craft supplies and ideas. Their washi tape comes in so many wonderful, cute & pretty designs.
Pretty Tulip Washi Tape Japanese Set of 3 $8.00
$6.50
$4 per roll
For some simple craft ideas with washi tape check out some of these simple ideas I found on Pinterest.

Back to School/Office

DIY stationary

Decor


If you try any of these washi tape crafts I'd love to see your pictures. Just Instagram them and tag me @lavendermud or tweet your pictures to me @gb_shortcake. If I receive enough submissions I might feature them in an upcoming post.
Happy crafting!
xoxo Gwen

No comments:

Post a Comment