Friday, May 30, 2014

Friday Night Cocktail Hour {featuring Midnight Moon}

If you read last Friday's post you can see that moonshine has been my Friday Night Cocktail of choice. Today I will feature two more authentic moonshine recipes. Last Saturday I headed to my local ABC store and picked up a few liquors to make a couple cocktails, shots, and beverages.  Along with my pink lemonade vodka, screaming O's, and honey whiskey I bought a Mason Jar of Junior Johnson's Midnight Moon authentic moonshine in the apple pie flavor.

Apple Ale

2 oz. Midnight Moon Apple Pie over ice. 
Fill with ginger ale.

Midnight Mary

1 1/2 oz. Midnight Moon Original
3 oz. Bloody Mary Mix over ice.
Garnish with celery stalk.

Seriously their recipes are so easy because they have so many moonshine flavors to choose from. They have Original, Apple Pie, Blackberry, Blueberry, Cherry, Cranberry, and Strawberry.

Between the non-alcoholic drink recipes and the moonshine recipes I've been sharing you should be ready to have fun and make some summer memories you won't soon forget!

xoxo Gwen

No comments:

Post a Comment