Sunday, May 4, 2014

Audrey Hepburn

Audrey Hepburn was a British actress and humanitarian, as well as a film and fashion icon. She is probably best known for her role in Breakfast at Tiffany's (1961) but has been in several other films including: Dutch in Seven Lessons (1948), Roman Holiday (1953), Sabrina (1954), Funny Face (1957), My Fair Lady (1964), Two for the Road (1967), Always (1989), and several others.
She was a Goodwill Ambassador of UNICEF traveling to Ethiopia in 1988. There she visited an orphanage.  In 1990 she traveled to Vietnam and worked with the government to support immunizations and clean water programs.

"As you grow older, you will discover that you have two hands, one for helping yourself, and the other for helping others."
~Audrey Hepburn

Classic Style



"I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day, and....I believe in miracles."
~Audrey Hepburn

xoxo Gwen

No comments:

Post a Comment