Monday, March 10, 2014

Spring Outfits

This is officially my Spring Break week.  The weather seems to be warming up finally, which I could not be happier about.  I have been thinking about my Spring wardrobe and what I would like to add to it for this Spring/Summer.  Of course I turned to Pinterest to see what has caught my eye.  I think it's safe to say jean shorts, over sized tops and boho themed accessories are going to be my go-to style for Spring/Summer. Check out some of the outfits I have been pinning...
I most likely won't knot my shirt/tank


So ok this isn't an outfit but I have to make these ASAP!



Can I PLEASE have this jacket





I know all of these outfits are so similar but that's how I roll. Can't wait to go through and make some outfits of my own.  What will you be wearing this Spring/Summer?
xoxo Gwen

No comments:

Post a Comment