Friday, February 7, 2014

Update

My life has been moving forward at a break neck speed.  After all the down time of the snow days my scheduled revved up to full speed ahead the moment the snow began to melt. School has been filled with assignment after assignment, projects, homework, late nights researching various things, yoga, math, interpreting classes....the list goes on and on.  Add to that my secretary duties of Phi Theta Kappa, regular work, volunteer work, trips to the dentist, time with friends and my fiance.  You can see I have not had a moment to spare.

Today I am leaving for my first official Alpha Sigma Alpha event and I am so excited. Hopefully I will find time to blog about all of it when I return.  

The other {more exciting} news is my sister had her baby!  She was born Jael Makayla on Feb 5th, 2014 at 8:43am.  She weighed 5 lbs 15 oz.  She was 17 1/4 inches in length.  I have been bugging my sister to send me any pictures she gets of her because unfortunately I have to be Aunt Gwen from a distance.  I do hope one day I get to snuggle her and tell her I love her.  I know I will do almost anything to make that happen.  I bless my sister and her boyfriend and my nephew Danzig and his new little sister Jael.

xoxo Gwen

No comments:

Post a Comment