Tuesday, February 11, 2014

#Carabox Exchange

My #Carabox : Find all about this fun package exchange by visiting this site.

I was partnered with 2 ladies right here in Virginia.  One that I would be sending a package to me and another who I would send a package to.  Stephanie did an excellent job about finding out about me and I really need to get around to a thank you card VERY SOON! Plus more than the package I got to know her on a personal level and she inspired me in more ways than she realizes.  She has a crazy work schedule but I just know if we lived closer we would be friends.

My package arrived Feb 1st, 2014

Goodies inside

The theme of this exchange was SHINE.

Total package of at least 5 items worth a grand total of $20

 ASL "G" necklace

The #Carabox exchange was a great experience.  I really lucked out and got great partners. I plan to participate in the next one.  I even have a friend that is planning to jump on board with the next exchange. Follow @caraboxexchange on Instagram for all the information about the process, deadlines, etc.

My partners: @erinlgharris and @schweib2786 (both on Instagram)

xoxo Gwen

No comments:

Post a Comment