Friday, August 1, 2014

July Hits & Misses

I don't exactly know where the month of July went....it came and went so fast, I didn't have time to really try a bunch of new products. I did however finish out my summer semester at college and got to spend some time with a couple of my sorority sisters. It was a fun month, but much of it was a whirlwind with all the time I spent at the theatre. I logged a total of 47 hours volunteering on the Follies production at the Little Theatre of VA Beach. I helped extensively with the set and very happily accepted a position as a stage hand for tech week and the opening weekend and 2nd weekend. Now I have time off to be at home with my parents. Next weekend I will back at the theatre to finally see the show.

Hit
Chia Bars
At just 100 calories per bar they were the perfect snack or follow up to my salads. I purchased my Chia Bars at Marshalls, but they seem to have quite a selection on their website.

Miss
Honey Maid Grahamfuls {S'mores}
One would think with a flavor such as s'mores there's no way it couldn't be delicious....one would be wrong......They were a disappointment.

xoxo Gwen

No comments:

Post a Comment