Monday, August 11, 2014

I'm Leaving Blogger

On December 11, 2013 I wrote my first official post. It featured yummy Candy Bar Pretzel Bites. Since that time I have written about a variety of things. Other recipes, yoga, theatre, my sorority stories, DIY ideas and everything in between have been featured within these pages. I can't exactly say why I started this blog other than I read other blogs, enjoy writing and figured why not.....
During my trip home to visit my parents at the beginning of the month my dad and I sat down and chatted about my blog and taking it to the next level. He suggested that we buy my very own URL and change things up a bit. At first I was very nervous, but after thinking about it and realizing I do want to take things further I decided to make the leap.
The content is the same, although I do have some ideas that I hope to be doing this Fall. The blog name is the same, all my old posts have been exported and I have been dressing it up a bit over the last few days. The only difference is the URL which I hope is easier to remember. Take a trip over to the new blog and subscribe.
Check me out at gbshortcake.com
Add me to your favorites, leave some comments, suggests, etc. I'd love to hear from you!

xoxo Gwen

No comments:

Post a Comment